Travel tips: Tulip Festival - The Netherlands

If you planted bulb flowers between October and December, now is the time to reap the benefits! Although still cold outside, the colour of nature begins together with the turn back of the clock for longer days, and tulips, daffodils, hyacinth etc are reaching to the skies to embrace the sun. 
 

                                  When it's spring again, I'll bring again... tulips from Amsterdam
                                With a heart that's true I'll bring to you.... tulips from Amsterdam  
                                I can't wait until the day you fill.... These eager arms of mine
        Like the windmill keeps on turning... that's how my heart keeps on yearning
I can't wait until the day... you bring tulips from Amsterdam 


                                     Rich colours


                  Happy Spring everyone!



Comments